I have always been a very girly girl and loved makeup and fashion. In 2009 I decided to take my passion for makeup further and study to be a makeup artist and hair stylist at The Makeup Issue in Cape Town.
I have been doing makeup ever since. Once my studies were finished I went to work at Bobbi Brown in the Waterfront as a Makeup Artist. Bobbi Brown is a wonderful product and I still use it on my clients today. I was with Bobbi Brown for a year and a better opportunity came along at a Makeup company called Inglot. This is also an amazing Makeup Brand and I highly recommend it.
After working for Inglot for about a year, I decided to go on my own and Freelance.
I have 2 lovely ladies that work with me as my hair assistants. Talitha Cyster and Dianne Kensley. I normally do makeup while they style hair. This really helps time wise if things need to be done quickly.
We do professional Makeup and Hairstyling for all occasions such as Matric Dances, Birthdays, Photo Shoots or just any special Occasions but do specialise in Bridal Makeup and Hair Styling.
- Bridal Makeup – R300
- Bridesmaids Makeup – R250
- Mother of the Bride Makeup – R200
- Flower Girls Makeup over 12 – R150
- Flower Girls Makeup under 12 – R80
- Bridal Makeup Trial – R200
- All other makeup Trials – R150
- False Eye Lashes (Lash and App) – R60
Makeup and Hair
- Bridal Makeup and Hair – R600
- Bridesmaids Makeup and Hair – R400
- Mother of the Bride Makeup and Hair – R380
- Flower Girls Makeup and Hair over 12 – R300
- Flower Girls Makeup and Hair under 12 – R200
- Bridal Makeup and Hair Trial – R450
- All other Makeup and Hair Trials – R350