What Is The Wedding Inventory?
The Wedding Inventory is an online social and directory platform with the primary goal of connecting couples with qualified vendors in the wedding industry.
Since our official launch in July 2016; we have grown to be one of the premier online wedding directory platforms. Between our website and Facebook groups; we have 40, 000+ members and tens of thousands of page views each month.
What Do We Offer To Website Users?
- Users can search for relevant vendors via keywords, industry categories, locations and geolocation with radius.
- They can view and compare comprehensive profiles of listed vendors.
- They can learn more about vendors by visiting their website and/or social media pages.
- They can make reservations with vendors via Timekit and/or OpenTable.
- They can contact listed vendors.
- They can review listed vendors.
- They can share vendor profiles via social media.
- They can favorite listed vendors.
- The can report listed vendors.
What Do We Offer To Wedding Vendors?
We offer vendors a comprehensive suite of solutions to enhance their online presence, credibility and the amount of qualified leads received at affordable rates.
Below is a non exhaustive list of functionalities vendors have access to by making use of our platform:
- Vendors can publish detailed information about their business, product/s and/or service/s to dedicated profile page/s on our website.
- They can showcase their business, product/s and/or service/s in embedded image galleries and videos.
- They can add a logo and featured image to their listing/s.
- They can display their contact information, such as, phone numbers, WhatsApp numbers, email addresses and physical location on their listing/s.
- They can add a link to their website on their listing/s.
- They can display their social media page links on their listing page/s.
- They can be contacted by prospects directly from their listing page/s via a comprehensive contact form.
- They can add their business hours to their listing/s.
- They can display a Google Map with their physical geographical location on their listing/s.
- They can accept bookings via Timekit and OpenTable.
- They can accept and respond to reviews left by previous clients.
- They can embed their Facebook page on their listing/s.
- They can integrate Facebook messenger into their listing page/s.
- They can feature events on our platform.
- They can add promotional coupons to their listing.
- Their listings can be shared to several social media platforms easily by users.
- All listings on our website have schema markup and are optimized for search engines.
- They can customize their listing style by choosing one of 7 layout styles.
- They can manage their account and see how many views their listings have received from their user dashboard.
- They can easily submit and manage their listings with an intuitive new submission system.
- Vendors get priority email support.
* Please note that some of the above features are listing plan dependent.
Why Make Use Of The Wedding Inventory?
We are an established online wedding directory platform that receives predictable traffic growth and offers both vendors and couples a rich set of features to assist in attaining their goals.
The Wedding Inventory is an Apeiron Media Holdings (PTY) LTD venture; a company that specializes in web development and online marketing. Noting this, our website is continually monitored and updated at frequent intervals to comply with the latest industry standards. The aforementioned ensures that your listing is available online 24/7, 365 days of the year.
We are continuously working on improvements for the aesthetics, layout, functionality and features of the website. We are one of the few ‘directories’ which employ 256 bit end-to-end encryption, ensuring a safe browsing experience for all visitors. Our website also allows users to search for listings nearby via geolocation.
We allow vendors to post advertisements and to post responses to product and/or service seekers on our Facebook groups which contain over 43,000 members.
We have an exclusive Facebook group where vendors can network, give advice and share tips with one another.